Sunday, April 11, 2010

Week 12 - Movie I really did not like this assignment. First it was the most time consuming project of them all. I had a hard time with the music. So needlessly to say that there is no music in my video. Just on the last side I lost everything that I had done. Good thing that I had decided to save at every slide. I had no clue how to get everything back. The last slide is missing the audio. I will redo at a later date. I have been working on this since 11a.m. this morning. I list serve was fairly easy. I utilize this tool very often in my job. If the university's server goes down, Itech is very good about informing the faculty and staff through a listserv.

ms-mary-mcs-math-2010@googlegroups.com

Ms. Mary Mc's Movies

2 comments:

  1. The hardest part of adding music for me was finding some. I don't have any on my computer, so I had to download a song. Then I had trouble with the level, drowning out my narration. I am glad I did it for the experience, but in hindsight, I might have made the same decision you did - leave it out. It certainly was an interesting assignment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary,

    Your experience is very common among the people who start with new software. I encountered the same problems myself each time when I start exploring a new application. So don't worry. You will be fine as long as you are familiar with it and feel comfortable with it. Then, looking back, you will see it is not that bad. I am glad that you gained the experience of saving your work periodically to avoid losing what you did.

    ReplyDelete