Sunday, March 14, 2010

Week 8 - Puzzle, Test, Rubric

Week 8 - Puzzle


Week 8 - Test


Week 8 - Rubic

Week 8 - TrackStar

The difficulty for me this time was the not saving my items, losing them, and having to go back and redo. Also, planning on my part. I totally forgot about us losing an hour this weekend so that put me into the rush mode again. I am really not very comfortable with all of the trackstar and webcite critiques. The assignments were not difficult, but I did run into a bit of a problem with the uploading. I tried 3 times before it finally went. But at least I got it to upload this time.

2 comments:

  1. It can be very frustrating when things don't go right. One little change can quickly bring on the desire to throw the computer across the room. I had trouble also. I feel your pain. Maybe it will get easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary,

    Like Kenneth, I feel your pain, too. I work on computer every day and learned many hard lessons. The most important learning is be patient with my computer and myself. I also learned "don't wait till the last minute" because there would be always problems in the last minutes. For instance, I lost my entire document (thesis) the night before I defended my thesis. What I was doing was to correct one minor grammar mistake and save the file. But the disk was crashed. Just two weeks ago, I was in the final process of submitting a proposal but my computer hard drive crashed and I lost all my recent documents. I can tell you many cases happened to me... That is why I advise you finish your work early and leave yourself enough time for mistakes. I often say that technology brings us convenience but it is out of our control.

    When you have time, please share with us more of your opinions on how to integrate these tools in your class.

    ReplyDelete