Sunday, March 28, 2010

Week Ten - Class Website

Week 10 – Classroom Website

Classroom Website

This assignment was not difficult, but very time consuming. I had the most problem with converting the logo into a jpeg file. But I finally figured it out. I really learned a lot with this exercise. I shocked myself, before I had even gotten to the instructions to link the menu to the pages, I had already done it. So I am learning a little something. I really did enjoy this one – maybe because I allowed myself a little more time on it.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that you enjoyed and learned from this assignment. I like your site theme, which looks professional. I would love to share some of your thoughts on how to integrate this into your teaching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the design of your site. Both you and Linda found the assignment easy, which is great - makes me feel a little stupid, since I had one problem after another. The one thing I found interesting is that everyone who did the site as a math class used coolmath as a reference. Says a lot for the site.

    ReplyDelete